The word “Failure” is not new to any student. All students have once failed in one way or the other at a point in time. Do you think Failure is the end of the world? Are you contemplating on calling it quit just because you failed?
Do you think you are the only one who has once failed? Do you have this notion that a class or subject or task is impossible just because you failed in it? The answer to all your questions is NO. All you need is motivation and inspiration, especially from great men who have once failed but yet, went on to succeed without been deterred.
Here Is a collection of 30 Iconic Quotes on Failure To Inspire Students:
1. “It is fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
2. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
3. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
4. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
5. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – Henry Ford
6. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H.G. Wells
7. “It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.” – Zig Ziglar
8. “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” – Gena Showalter
9. “You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.” – Rene Descartes
10. “Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing.” – J.K. Rowling
11. “We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse.” – Rudyard Kipling
12. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
13. “Failure is good as long as it does not become a habit.” Michael Eisner
14. “My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with failure.” – Abraham Lincoln
15. “Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.” – C.S. Lewis
16. “When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” – Ellen DeGeneres
17. “Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end.” – Denis Waitley
18. “Failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night.” – Zig Ziglar
19. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
20. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
21. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
22. “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” – Confucious
23. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failing is another steppingstone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
24. “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.” – Walt Disney
25. “It’s common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
26. “I never see failure as failure, but only as the game I must play and win.” – Tom Hopkins
27. “Failure after long perseverance is much grander than never to have a striving good enough to be called a failure.” – George Eliot
28. “Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.” – Mike Murdock
29. “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.” – Donald Trump
30. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” — Mark Zuckerberg
After going through all these 30 Iconic Quotes on Failure which possess the power to motivate and inspire students, I would like to know which of the quotes inspired you the most.
You could also drop great/iconic quotes on failure you believe is been omitted and should be added to the list.
Which of these iconic quotes on failure inspire you the most as a student and which should be added? Use the comment section below. Thanks.
Don’t forget to also share with friends on your various social media Timeline.