Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes!!! I asked for pancakes as breakfast and I got Banana Chocolate Pancakes instead. Well, with the Health benefits of banana coupled with the sweet ‘chocolatey’ taste from chocolate chips and the lip-smacking delights pancakes has got to offer, I think I am in for a great, tasty and nutritious day ahead. Not only is this food nutritious, but fast and easy to prepare. No complexity involved. Once you read through this recipe, you need not check it again because it is so so easy to understand, which makes it ideal for students to have this as breakfast before hitting their various classes. Motunrayo AdeOnojobi takes us through the process of preparing this awesome meal with a list of ingredients needed for Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes.
11/2 cups flour
1/4 — 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 brown-spotted bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- Heat up an electric grill to 350°F or preheat your pan just before cooking the pancakes.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, oil, egg and vanilla in a medium bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry, add the mashed bananas, and whisk until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spray pan or grill with cooking spray. Drop desired amount of pancake batter onto preheated grill or pan. Cook until small bubbles form on the surface with the edges appearing dry. Then flip until the bottom is a light golden brown.
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes is ready to serve.
You see, so simple! Your Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes is ready in less than 20 minutes…….yay!!
Q – What goes best with Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes? Use the comment box
Submitted by Motunrayo AdeOnojobi
Have you got all it takes to feature on our Recipes category? Do you have that awesome, irresistible meal you love to cook with a strong conviction that students all over the globe will love too? Send the detailed recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org and you get a chance to be featured on studentcosmos Recipes category.
A student, Part-time Blogger, freelance writer and an OAP. Want to know more about me? click my social media links.